Re: [NTB] NoteTab Pro 5.3 and NoteTab Std 5.3 released!

  • Sheri
    Message 1 of 13 , Jul 7 11:21 AM
      --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, Adrien Verlee <adrien.verlee@...> wrote:
      > I'm running NoteTab on a iMac in a virtualmachine (Parallels). I
      > turnend of the windows firewall, and no differences, I turnend off
      > the stealthmode in iMac also, no differences. I gues I have to wait
      > for an answer by Eric or Sheri, if I must first download download
      > 5.2, and than 5.3.

      I don't know the answer, just another user myself. I would probably
      try downloading and installing 5.2 if you haven't already, just to see
      if the News changes once you're running 5.2.

      Regards,
      Sheri
    • Ugly Person
      Message 2 of 13 , Jul 7 1:38 PM
        Message 3 of 13 , Jul 7 1:45 PM
          Hi,

          On 07 Jul 07 21:38 "Ugly Person" <ugly@...> said:
          > it worked for SOMEBODY

          Me too!

          It upgraded flawlessly from NoteTab Pro v5.0 to v5.3 using the Help
          Menu option "Check for Updates". The second item in the "Fookes
          SOftware News and Updates" window even says: "2007/07/06 Click to
          download version 5.3 again"

          Greg
        • Adrien Verlee
          Message 4 of 13 , Jul 7 3:07 PM
            Op 7-jul-07, om 20:21 heeft Sheri het volgende geschreven:

            > try downloading and installing 5.2 if you haven't already, just to see
            > if the News changes once you're running 5.2.

            It did change. In fact, it couldn't harm to upgrade to 5.2 anyway.
            5.3 is for tomorrow.
            --
            adrien
          • Laura Dolson
            Message 5 of 13 , Jul 7 5:28 PM
              Just another data point - I upgraded from 5.1 to 5.3 without problems.
              (Windows XP)

              Laura