Re: [NTB] NoteTab Pro 5.3 and NoteTab Std 5.3 released!

  • Adrien Verlee
    Message 1 of 13 , Jul 7, 2007
      Op 7-jul-07, om 17:27 heeft Dave het volgende geschreven:

      > would it not be easier to run on windows machine download under the
      > help
      > drop down menu and then run on Mac

      Sure. But I can't. I'm switched from Linux (the computer was
      becomming to old) to Mac, so I have not a dualboot. Only a virtual
      machine.

      Thanks.
      --
      Adrien Verlee
    • Sheri
      Message 2 of 13 , Jul 7, 2007
        --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, Adrien Verlee <adrien.verlee@...> wrote:
        > I'm running NoteTab on a iMac in a virtualmachine (Parallels). I
        > turnend of the windows firewall, and no differences, I turnend off
        > the stealthmode in iMac also, no differences. I gues I have to wait
        > for an answer by Eric or Sheri, if I must first download download
        > 5.2, and than 5.3.

        I don't know the answer, just another user myself. I would probably
        try downloading and installing 5.2 if you haven't already, just to see
        if the News changes once you're running 5.2.

        Regards,
        Sheri
      • Ugly Person
        Message 3 of 13 , Jul 7, 2007
          Message 4 of 13 , Jul 7, 2007
            Hi,

            On 07 Jul 07 21:38 "Ugly Person" <ugly@...> said:
            > it worked for SOMEBODY

            Me too!

            It upgraded flawlessly from NoteTab Pro v5.0 to v5.3 using the Help
            Menu option "Check for Updates". The second item in the "Fookes
            SOftware News and Updates" window even says: "2007/07/06 Click to
            download version 5.3 again"

            Greg
          • Adrien Verlee
            Message 5 of 13 , Jul 7, 2007
              Op 7-jul-07, om 20:21 heeft Sheri het volgende geschreven:

              > try downloading and installing 5.2 if you haven't already, just to see
              > if the News changes once you're running 5.2.

              It did change. In fact, it couldn't harm to upgrade to 5.2 anyway.
              5.3 is for tomorrow.
              --
              adrien
            • Laura Dolson
              Message 6 of 13 , Jul 7, 2007
                Just another data point - I upgraded from 5.1 to 5.3 without problems.
                (Windows XP)

                Laura