Re: [NTB] NoteTab Pro 5.3 and NoteTab Std 5.3 released!

  • Dave
    Message 1 of 13 , Jul 7, 2007
      Hi
      would it not be easier to run on windows machine download under the help
      drop down menu and then run on Mac
      THANKYOU DAVE M

      Message 2 of 13 , Jul 7, 2007
        Op 7-jul-07, om 17:27 heeft Dave het volgende geschreven:

        > would it not be easier to run on windows machine download under the
        > help
        > drop down menu and then run on Mac

        Sure. But I can't. I'm switched from Linux (the computer was
        becomming to old) to Mac, so I have not a dualboot. Only a virtual
        machine.

        Thanks.
        --
        Adrien Verlee
      • Sheri
        Message 3 of 13 , Jul 7, 2007
          --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, Adrien Verlee <adrien.verlee@...> wrote:
          > I'm running NoteTab on a iMac in a virtualmachine (Parallels). I
          > turnend of the windows firewall, and no differences, I turnend off
          > the stealthmode in iMac also, no differences. I gues I have to wait
          > for an answer by Eric or Sheri, if I must first download download
          > 5.2, and than 5.3.

          I don't know the answer, just another user myself. I would probably
          try downloading and installing 5.2 if you haven't already, just to see
          if the News changes once you're running 5.2.

          Regards,
          Sheri
        • Ugly Person
          Message 4 of 13 , Jul 7, 2007
            Message 5 of 13 , Jul 7, 2007
              Hi,

              On 07 Jul 07 21:38 "Ugly Person" <ugly@...> said:
              > it worked for SOMEBODY

              Me too!

              It upgraded flawlessly from NoteTab Pro v5.0 to v5.3 using the Help
              Menu option "Check for Updates". The second item in the "Fookes
              SOftware News and Updates" window even says: "2007/07/06 Click to
              download version 5.3 again"

              Greg
            • Adrien Verlee
              Message 6 of 13 , Jul 7, 2007
                Op 7-jul-07, om 20:21 heeft Sheri het volgende geschreven:

                > try downloading and installing 5.2 if you haven't already, just to see
                > if the News changes once you're running 5.2.

                It did change. In fact, it couldn't harm to upgrade to 5.2 anyway.
                5.3 is for tomorrow.
                --
                adrien
              • Laura Dolson
                Message 7 of 13 , Jul 7, 2007
                  Just another data point - I upgraded from 5.1 to 5.3 without problems.
                  (Windows XP)

                  Laura