Re: [NTB] Re: Fw: Vanishing features

  • buralex@gmail.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 3, 2007
      Sean (et al.) / Eric:

      > "Ugly Person" <ugly@...> said on 07/03/2007 10:51:14 PM
      -0400
      > > Hi
      > > notetab will only use default sounds it has none of it,s own.
      > > THANKYOU DAVE M
      >
      > Uh, Dave, in the past there was the option to use the Microsoft Office
      > sounds and that was what I was counting on.
      > I miss it already.
      I see the option described exactly the same in Key Features in both 4.9x
      and 5.02 Notetab.

      * "Supports MS-Office sound events"

      However searching for sound and/or sounds in Help doesn't turn up
      anything relevant in Options.
      You say you used this option in previous version? Could you describe how
      you invoked it and/or what the difference in behavior was?

      I don't currently have MS-Office installed on this computer but if
      installing Office creates a sound scheme perhaps its turned on/off in
      Control Panel - Sounds and Audio Events - Sounds tab - Sound scheme.

      Eric - if you're following this - do recall what the above line in Key
      Features means?

      Regards ... Alec -- buralex-gmail