Re: [NTB] Re: Fw: Vanishing features

  • Ugly Person
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 3, 2007
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: "Dave" <dmc43959@...>
      To: <notetab@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Tuesday, July 03, 2007 3:29 AM
      Subject: Re: [NTB] Re: Fw: Vanishing features

      > Hi
      > notetab will only use default sounds it has none of it,s own.
      > THANKYOU DAVE M

      Uh, Dave, in the past there was the option to use the Microsoft Office
      sounds and that was what I was counting on.
      I miss it already.

      -Sean
    • buralex@gmail.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 3, 2007
        Sean (et al.) / Eric:

        > "Ugly Person" <ugly@...> said on 07/03/2007 10:51:14 PM
        -0400
        > > Hi
        > > notetab will only use default sounds it has none of it,s own.
        > > THANKYOU DAVE M
        >
        > Uh, Dave, in the past there was the option to use the Microsoft Office
        > sounds and that was what I was counting on.
        > I miss it already.
        I see the option described exactly the same in Key Features in both 4.9x
        and 5.02 Notetab.

        * "Supports MS-Office sound events"

        However searching for sound and/or sounds in Help doesn't turn up
        anything relevant in Options.
        You say you used this option in previous version? Could you describe how
        you invoked it and/or what the difference in behavior was?

        I don't currently have MS-Office installed on this computer but if
        installing Office creates a sound scheme perhaps its turned on/off in
        Control Panel - Sounds and Audio Events - Sounds tab - Sound scheme.

        Eric - if you're following this - do recall what the above line in Key
        Features means?

        Regards ... Alec -- buralex-gmail