Re: [NTB] Re: New computer

  • Greg Chapman
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 3, 2007
      On 03 Jul 07 18:38 "ebbtidalflats" <ebbtidalflats@...> said:
      > If it's NOT a tablet computer, I'd be curious, why it doesn't have a
      > mouse.

      I assumed he was talking about what I call a "Glidepad", where you
      wiggle your finger around a mini-touch sensitive pad.

      Greg
    • Lloyd
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 4, 2007
        Hi Greg,

        That is the mess that mine has. I haven't gotten control over it in its
        limited use. Now I have a cordless mouse I use for it. Not as convenient as
        if it were built in but fully functional.

        Lloyd

        > If it's NOT a tablet computer, I'd be curious, why it doesn't have a
        > mouse.

        I assumed he was talking about what I call a "Glidepad", where you
        wiggle your finger around a mini-touch sensitive pad.

        Greg

        Fookes Software: http://www.fookes.com/

        Yahoo! Groups Links

      • staperoy
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 22, 2007
          I'm using NoteTab Pro 5.3 on a new laptop with Vista as the operating
          system. The right click button doesn't work to bring up a menu. I also
          use the Auto-Correct Mode function extensively. On my Vista laptop,
          CTRL-F2 doesn't work to bring up the entry mode. As a result I can't
          create new entries. There seems to be some incompatibility between
          Vista and the way NoteTab functions. I hope this can be corrected since
          I use NoteTab extensively.