Re: [NTB] New computer

  • Lloyd
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 3, 2007
      Hi Eric,

      Thank you. I will be looking for it.

      Lloyd

      -------Original Message-------

      From: Eric Fookes
      Date: 07/03/07 08:54:42
      To: notetab@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [NTB] New computer

      Hi Lloyd,

      NoteTab 5.3 is soon going to be released and fixes the associations
      issue you describe below.

      Eric Fookes
      http://www.fookes.com/

      Lloyd wrote:
      > Hi,
      >
      > I just installed my NoteTab Pro on a new laptop that has Vista for an
      > operating system. I thought it was working ok until I tried to set the
      > association to open on .txt, .htm, .html, and .css. When I type them in,
      it
      > wont save them on closing the options window.
      >
      > This laptop doesn't have a mouse and I sure have problems with the plate
      or
      > whatever they call it. Is it possible this is where the problem is???
      >
      > Lloyd

      Fookes Software: http://www.fookes.com/

      Yahoo! Groups Links

    • ebbtidalflats
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 3, 2007
        --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, "Lloyd" <lloyd2@...> wrote:

        > This laptop doesn't have a mouse and I sure have problems with the
        plate or
        > whatever they call it. Is it possible this is where the problem is???

        Do you mean "Tablet"? If it's a tablet computer, don't you have a
        stylus to use instead of the mouse?

        My tablet stylus needs to be double-tapped on buttons, to simulate the
        left mouse button.

        If it's NOT a tablet computer, I'd be curious, why it doesn't have a
        mouse.

        Cheers,

        Eb
      • Greg Chapman
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 3, 2007
          On 03 Jul 07 18:38 "ebbtidalflats" <ebbtidalflats@...> said:
          > If it's NOT a tablet computer, I'd be curious, why it doesn't have a
          > mouse.

          I assumed he was talking about what I call a "Glidepad", where you
          wiggle your finger around a mini-touch sensitive pad.

          Greg
        • Lloyd
          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 4, 2007
            Hi Greg,

            That is the mess that mine has. I haven't gotten control over it in its
            limited use. Now I have a cordless mouse I use for it. Not as convenient as
            if it were built in but fully functional.

            Lloyd

            > If it's NOT a tablet computer, I'd be curious, why it doesn't have a
            > mouse.

            I assumed he was talking about what I call a "Glidepad", where you
            wiggle your finger around a mini-touch sensitive pad.

            Greg

            Fookes Software: http://www.fookes.com/

            Yahoo! Groups Links

          • staperoy
            Message 5 of 7 , Aug 22, 2007
              I'm using NoteTab Pro 5.3 on a new laptop with Vista as the operating
              system. The right click button doesn't work to bring up a menu. I also
              use the Auto-Correct Mode function extensively. On my Vista laptop,
              CTRL-F2 doesn't work to bring up the entry mode. As a result I can't
              create new entries. There seems to be some incompatibility between
              Vista and the way NoteTab functions. I hope this can be corrected since
              I use NoteTab extensively.