Re: [NTB] Re: Fw: Vanishing features

  • Dave
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 3, 2007
      Hi
      notetab will only use default sounds it has none of it,s own.
      THANKYOU DAVE M

      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 3, 2007
        > notetab will only use default sounds it has none of it,s own.
        > THANKYOU DAVE M

        Uh, Dave, in the past there was the option to use the Microsoft Office
        sounds and that was what I was counting on.
        I miss it already.

        -Sean
      • buralex@gmail.com
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 3, 2007
          Sean (et al.) / Eric:

          > "Ugly Person" <ugly@...> said on 07/03/2007 10:51:14 PM
          -0400
          > > Hi
          > > notetab will only use default sounds it has none of it,s own.
          > > THANKYOU DAVE M
          >
          > Uh, Dave, in the past there was the option to use the Microsoft Office
          > sounds and that was what I was counting on.
          > I miss it already.
          I see the option described exactly the same in Key Features in both 4.9x
          and 5.02 Notetab.

          * "Supports MS-Office sound events"

          However searching for sound and/or sounds in Help doesn't turn up
          anything relevant in Options.
          You say you used this option in previous version? Could you describe how
          you invoked it and/or what the difference in behavior was?

          I don't currently have MS-Office installed on this computer but if
          installing Office creates a sound scheme perhaps its turned on/off in
          Control Panel - Sounds and Audio Events - Sounds tab - Sound scheme.

          Eric - if you're following this - do recall what the above line in Key
          Features means?

          Regards ... Alec -- buralex-gmail