Re: Line Spacing

  • ebbtidalflats
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 1, 2007
      --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, "Robert Hays" <rhays@...> wrote:

      > I cannot fine how to set the line spacing in a doc..
      > NTPro ver 5
      > Instructions please.
      >
      > Bob

      Use the font size (Document menu) for larger, more spaced out type face.

      There is no such setting. If you want double spaceing before printing,
      replace every end of line with TWO end of lines.

      Search replace ^P with ^P^P

      Eb
    • Bert Byfield
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 1, 2007
        --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, "Robert Hays" <rhays@...> wrote:
        >> I cannot fine how to set the line spacing in a doc..
        >> NTPro ver 5
        >> Instructions please.
        >> Bob

        This sort of thing is outside the scope of a text editor. To do line
        spacing and such, plug the text into your favorite WORD PROCESSOR and do
        it there.
      • David Lettvin
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 2, 2007
          You can't double-space in NTP. If, however, you only need to double-space
          printed output, then you should take a look at a program called Imprint 2.0
          from Gallicrow Software. You can find it here:

          http://www.gallicrow.co.uk/

          -Doc
          David Lettvin

          "Problems worthy of attack
          prove their worth by hitting back"
          ---Piet Hein

          Don't pick lemons.
          See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.
          http://autos.yahoo.com/new_cars.html