Line Spacing

  • Robert Hays
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 1, 2007
      I cannot fine how to set the line spacing in a doc..
      NTPro ver 5
      Instructions please.

      Bob
    • ebbtidalflats
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 1, 2007
        --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, "Robert Hays" <rhays@...> wrote:

        > I cannot fine how to set the line spacing in a doc..
        > NTPro ver 5
        > Instructions please.
        >
        > Bob

        Use the font size (Document menu) for larger, more spaced out type face.

        There is no such setting. If you want double spaceing before printing,
        replace every end of line with TWO end of lines.

        Search replace ^P with ^P^P

        Eb
      • Bert Byfield
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 1, 2007
          --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, "Robert Hays" <rhays@...> wrote:
          >> I cannot fine how to set the line spacing in a doc..
          >> NTPro ver 5
          >> Instructions please.
          >> Bob

          This sort of thing is outside the scope of a text editor. To do line
          spacing and such, plug the text into your favorite WORD PROCESSOR and do
          it there.
        • David Lettvin
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 2, 2007
            You can't double-space in NTP. If, however, you only need to double-space
            printed output, then you should take a look at a program called Imprint 2.0
            from Gallicrow Software. You can find it here:

            http://www.gallicrow.co.uk/

            -Doc
            David Lettvin

            "Problems worthy of attack
            prove their worth by hitting back"
            ---Piet Hein

            Don't pick lemons.
            See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.
            http://autos.yahoo.com/new_cars.html