Shortcut to Clip Library?

  • Ron Cadby
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 2, 1998
      Grandma Kay (and friends) came up with a really neat "Call Library" clip that
      simplifies navigating to the many clips that I have customized for my clients.

      My question is, is there a shortcut method to call the "Call Library" clip via
      the keyboard or with the mouse without having the Library Tabs showing?

      TIA......Ron
      --

      Best to all, RonCadby mailto:rcadby@... http://www.check.com

    • Lawrence R. Thomas
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 2, 1998
        Hi Ron,

        At 03:01 PM 9/2/98 GMT, you wrote:
        >Grandma Kay (and friends) came up with a really neat "Call Library" clip that
        >simplifies navigating to the many clips that I have customized for my
        clients.

        >My question is, is there a shortcut method to call the "Call Library" clip
        via
        >the keyboard or with the mouse without having the Library Tabs showing?
        >
        >TIA......Ron

        You betcha!!!

        1. You can select Tools/Clipbook/Open Clipbook with your mouse or you can
        press F4. you can then use the drop down combo box with your mouse to
        select the library you want.

        2. You can press Alt+1 through Alt+0 to select the first 10 libraries.

        3. You can press Esc to open the In-Context drop down menu in your
        document for the current library. You can then use your mouse to drop down
        a list of the clips and double click on the one that you want to activate.
        Or you can use your cursor keys to move through the list of clips and press
        enter on the one you want to run. Once you have run a clip this way, it
        will come up as the default the next time you open the In-Context menu and
        all you have to do is press Esc and the Enter everytime you want to use it
        until you change clips or libraries. You can also start typing the name of
        the clip and the menu will anticipate you and display a clip if any that
        begins with the letter or letter sequence you type.

        4. On the In-Context Menu, you can select another library by
        right-clicking in the main entry area which will cause a list of the
        libraries to pop up to be selected from.

        Regards,

        Larry Thomas
        larryt@...

      • Ron Cadby
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 2, 1998
          On Wed, 02 Sep 1998 11:29:18 -0500, you wrote:

          >You betcha!!!

          Wow! It never ceases to amaze me what is in NoteTab that I don't know about.

          Thanks Larry......Ron
          --

          Best to all, RonCadby mailto:rcadby@... http://www.check.com