Re: [NTB] NoteTab startup problem

  • Dave
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 19, 2007
      Hi
      If your a multi user I think you will find the file in my documents and
      settings.
      did you search for it or just looked in the one folder??
      THANKYOU DAVE M

      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 19, 2007
        Hi
        you could also use ctrl/alt/del to close notetab down then find your
        notetab.ini delete it completely and then restart notetab and should brand
        new version..
        THANKYOU DAVE M