Re: [NTB] Re: NoteTab startup problem

  • Don - HtmlFixIt.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 19, 2007
      abairheart wrote:
      > --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, "ecole_45750" <cahart@...> wrote:
      >> when i start NoteTab it will display the splash screen and then
      >> immediately minimize to the task bar. i cannot get it to return to
      >> full screen. i tried uninstalling and reinstalling but the same thing
      >> happens. any ideas? tia.

      Can you right click it on the taskbar? If so what options does it give
      to you?

      have you tried changing the name of the ini file? Change it so that you
      still have it and restart. That will remove all settings in essence and
      it will create a new ini file I believe with default settings. That may
      clear the problem if it is a notetab thing.