How to export clip libraries in notetab pro

  • duke_nukem_time
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 16, 2007
      How do I export clip libraries in notetab pro? I tried searching my
      hard-drive for it and found nothing. Thanks.
    • loro
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 16, 2007
        duke_nukem_time wrote:
        >How do I export clip libraries in notetab pro? I tried searching my
        >hard-drive for it and found nothing. Thanks.

        They are in a folder called "Libraries" inside Notetab's program folder and
        have the extension .clb.

        Lotta
      • Sheri
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 16, 2007
          --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, loro <loro-spam01-@...> wrote:

          > duke_nukem_time wrote:

          > >How do I export clip libraries in notetab pro? I tried searching
          > >my hard-drive for it and found nothing. Thanks.

          > They are in a folder called "Libraries" inside Notetab's program
          > folder and have the extension .clb.

          > Lotta

          If running version 5.x, and if the default (multiuser) installation
          procedure was followed, user modified libraries are under

          C:\Documents and Settings\User\Application Data\NoteTab Pro\Libraries

          Under the Tools Menu, Clipbook, Open Library browses the user library
          directory and allows you open one as a document.

          Or, you can right click the library name at the top of the clipbook
          (which is toggled with F4) and select Open as a Document if you wish.

          If the default (multiuser) installation procedure was followed, the
          original unmodified libraries that come with the program are where
          Lotta said. Plus any that were specifically copied or installed there.

          Regards,
          Sheri