Re: Capturing the output of a DOS box (MC_Bustr.exe0

  • Kay Roath
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 2, 1998
      01.09.1998 2:02 PM M Hagen wrote

      > Hi all.

      > I'm trying to create some tools for me to use while editing recipes.

      I don't think you can use a clip to interface with a DOS file while
      it's running which is my impression of what you're wanting to do.

      Depending on what format MasterCook requires for import, you might
      be able to do the conversion with NoteTab & eliminate Buster.

      --- Grandma Kay - NoteTab Tips & Clips weekly Newsletter
      notetab-tips-subscribe@...
      **new subscribers** - Important info & past issues
      http://www.bigfoot.com/~freedom9