Re[4]: View Source in IE 4.01?

  • Kay Roath
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 1998
      01.09.1998 3:37 PM M M wrote

      > The Source in the browser worked like a charm. Now I have a big baggage
      > of two NotePro.exe files. It should be one. Which one should I
      > eliminate?

      Wait for the 4.5 release - install - use that exe as NotePad & change
      your application directory to the install directory would be the
      easiest I would think. I think you would need to move your .ini over
      to c:\windows also if you want to preserve your current settings.

      > BTW, is this list secured against address-harvesting bots?

      Last time I checked it was private so the archives are only
      available to list members. I'm sure Jody will jump in and let
      us know if he's changed that setting.

      --- Grandma Kay - NoteTab Tips & Clips weekly Newsletter
      notetab-tips-subscribe@...
      **new subscribers** - Important info & past issues
      http://www.bigfoot.com/~freedom9