Re: [NTB] document font not 100% on board

  • Dave
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2007
      Hi
      the file to look at is "Notetab.fpr" in your Notetab dir. it tell each txt
      file what it last opened with, do not think there is a way to do what you
      want except to reopen and save with new font settings.
      THANKYOU DAVE M

      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 2007
        thanks, Dave. Deleting all but the last one or two files from the list
        did it. Old files are now shown in the new font. Saved me lots of work!

        pat