Re: Need some basic understanding

  • Sheri
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2007
      --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, "duke_nukem_time"
      <duke_nukem_time@...> wrote:

      > I am trying to take two variables and divide one by the other and
      > setting them to another variable. NoteTab doesn't like this line I
      > made and I can't figure out why.
      >
      > ;Resize images based on reduction factor
      > ;^!Set %ImgWidth%=^$Calc(%ImgWidth%/%ResizeFactor%;0)$;
      > %ImgHeight%=^$Calc(%ImgHeight%/%ResizeFactor%;0)$;
      >
      > I am trying to take the value from imgwidth and divide it by the
      > resizefactor values and store it in imgwidth.

      Hi duke,

      Clip questions belong on th the clips list, however --

      You need at circumflex ^ in front of %var% where you want the content
      of the variable to be substituted. Also your set statement is preceded
      by a semicolon, which makes it a comment.

      ^!Set %var%="Hello World"
      ^!Info var content is: ^%var%

      Regards,
      Sheri