document font not 100% on board

  • Pat(kitPatH)
    Message 1 of 2 , May 30, 2007
      Recently I changed the screen font to Courier New Bold 12pt.

      There's something weird about fonts and old files. New documents
      are shown in the bold font. One existing OTL is displayed with the
      bold font face.

      But _most_ of the existing files (txt and otl) are shown in the
      previous font choice: courier new (regular) 12pt.

      Why does it redraw some? Has this happened before? Is there a way to get
      ntp 4.95 to use the new font face on all of the existing files? Is there a magic
      button? I'm looking for something easier than copy paste to create new
      txt and otl files -- the only thing I can think to do.

      fyi - monitor is a hpw19b (flat screen). os=xp home 5.1 (sp#2 with current updates)

      Ideas?

      pat
    • hsavage
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 2007
        Pat(kitPatH) wrote:
        > Recently I changed the screen font to Courier New Bold 12pt.
        >
        > There's something weird about fonts and old files. New documents
        > are shown in the bold font. One existing OTL is displayed
        > with the bold font face.
        >
        > But _most_ of the existing files (txt and otl) are shown
        > in the previous font choice: courier new (regular) 12pt.
        >
        > Why does it redraw some? Has this happened before? Is
        > there a way to get ntp 4.95 to use the new font face on
        > all of the existing files? Is there a magic button? I'm
        > looking for something easier than copy paste to create new
        > txt and otl files -- the only thing I can think to do.
        >
        > Ideas?
        >
        > pat

        Pat,

        Dave is right, look at NotePro.fpr - NoteTab.fpr. Don't just look at
        it, delete it. Subsequent file openings will open with the defaults you
        have set in NoteTab. The file is in NoteTab's main folder.

        If you're a little apprehensive about deleting the file, temporarily
        move it to another folder and check the result. You will have to shut
        down NoteTab, delete the file, restart NoteTab.

        ºvº SL-6-4 -created- 2007.06.01 - 09.04.47

        Communication Skills I:
        "Tears - The Last Resort, Not the First."
        ¤ ø ¤ hrs ø hsavage@...