Clip Popups/Forms not showing text

  • Glenn Higgs
    Message 1 of 1 , May 27, 2007
      I did a quick search for this issue but did not see anyone else
      complaining of this.
      I have NTP 5.2 installed on my laptop running Windows Vista Ultimate.
      When I use the any clipbook and run any clip that has a popup with a
      form, (in this case i am using the HTML Clipbook and running the
      Hyperlink clip) I dont see any text. Is this a glitch with Windows
      Vista? I have NTP on a XP box that does not have this issue.
      Do I need to reload the Clipbook?

      Thanks for the advise in advance.