Re: [NTB] Jim Hall is gone

  • sisterscape
    Message 1 of 4 , May 14, 2007
      --- Eric Fookes <egroups@...> wrote:

      > The last mail I read from him on this list was his very kind reply
      > when
      > I announced Jody was in hospital last February. That was when Jim
      > also
      > mentioned his own battle with cancer.
      > --
      > Regards,
      >
      > Eric Fookes
      > http://www.fookes.com/

      I remember that post and had an impulse to reply to him which I didn't
      do because I didn't know him that well. It is very sad indeed. Plus
      it makes me feel the weight of my years and the approach of the
      inevitable end.

      Need Mail bonding?
    • GilaMountainDulcimers.com
      Message 2 of 4 , May 14, 2007
        You got that right -- it has been a sad year for us NoteTabbers!!! I faintly remember Jim but I know he was real knowledgable . It is very sad to loose such a helpful and knowledgable person.

        Hugs,
        Kerry Coates in New Mexico
        Visit all my websites!
        http://www.GilaMountainDulcimers.com