Re: [NTB] Word wrap doesn't turn on

  • Jim Allen
    Message 1 of 11 , May 9, 2007
      ----- Original Message ----
      From: hsavage <hsavage@...>
      To: notetab@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, May 9, 2007 11:02:22 AM
      Subject: Re: [NTB] Word wrap doesn't turn on

      I think I tried all options for getting Word Wrap on. I made new files and had it set in the options, but it never worked. Even when it said it was on in the Options. So I finally upgraded to the latest vesion and installed it to a new folder. Installing over the old version didn't work. I didn't have much to lose with a new install. It's working now.

      Deleting that .fpr file sounds like it might have worked.

      Thanks for all the help.

      > In NoteTab Std (at least 5.2) if there is an option
      > available in the
      > menu to update column wrap, then column wrap is on
      > for that document.
      > If you go into document properties and uncheck column
      > wrap, it appears that you have to save and reload the
      > document before the display changes.

      > The only time "update column wrap" causes the current
      > display to change is if column wrap is on, and the
      > entered column width got narrower (not wider).

      > So if widening column width or disabling column wrap while
      > enabling word wrap, try saving and reloading the document.
      > Regards,
      > Sheri

      Sheri is correct, usually changing wordwrap or columnwrap affects only
      the focused file.

      If you've saved many files with incorrect word/columnwrap you might go
      into 'options' to set these as you like then with a file manager go to
      NoteTab's main folder and delete the 'NotePro.fpr'.

      The .fpr file is where settings for all previously opened files are
      stored. This has little or no effect on files unless some of your files
      have different font sizes or styles.

      This should allow files opened afterward to conform to the current
      options settings.

      ºvº SL-5-69 -created- 2007.05.09 - 12.46.39

      New Beer WARNING Label:
      "The consumption of alcohol
      May lead you to believe that ex-lovers are really
      dying for you to telephone them at four in the morning."
      ¤ ø ¤ hrs ø hsavage@...

      Fookes Software: http://www.fookes.com
      Yahoo! Groups Links
      Individual Email | Traditional