Re: Re[2]: View Source in IE 4.01?

  • M M
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 1998
      Thanks, Kay. I've checked out the registry and all notepad (NoteTapPro)
      lines seem in right places.

      You're right in zeroing on the source of my problem...I didn't reset old
      notepad settings before uninstalling the EditPad. Thanks for pointing
      out my error.

      Ok, I made a zip file of an exe in Program Files | NoteTab Pro, moved
      and unzipped it in Windows directory. I renamed-disabled the
      notepad.exe (shortcut to NoteTab Pro)and also renamed NotePro.exe to
      Notepad.exe.

      The Source in the browser worked like a charm. Now I have a big baggage
      of two NotePro.exe files. It should be one. Which one should I
      eliminate?

      BTW, is this list secured against address-harvesting bots?

      Mike Moore