Tiny icons for clipbar.

  • djust
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 11, 2007
      A while ago I asked for information about tiny icons for use on the NTB
      clipbar, and noone answered. Today I happened to see this list on
      Furl, so I'm copying it here in case someone else has the question some
      day. Almost all of the sets seem to be free. None of them are in the
      required .bmp or .ico format, but it should be easy enough to change
      them.

      Good luck.
      David.
    • George W. Durman
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 11, 2007
        At 11-04-07 04:48 AM Wednesday, djust wrote:
        *********START OF ORIGINAL MESSAGE TEXT*********
        >A while ago I asked for information about tiny icons for use on the NTB
        >clipbar, and noone answered. Today I happened to see this list on
        >Furl, so I'm copying it here in case someone else has the question some
        >day. Almost all of the sets seem to be free. None of them are in the
        >required .bmp or .ico format, but it should be easy enough to change
        >them.
        >
        >Good luck.
        >David.
        >(snip)
        **********END OF ORIGINAL MESSAGE TEXT***********

        David, where is the list? Where can we get these icons?

        Thanx,
        Sarge
      • djust
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 11, 2007