Re: [NTB] MS Office Sounds in NotePro

  • Marcelo de Castro Bastos
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 10, 2007
      On the last exciting episode, aired on 10/4/2007 01:07, George W. Durman
      invited the wrath of the gods by saying:
      > I just recently paid for, downloaded, and installed the latest
      > version of NoteTab Pro. Somehow in the upgrade from 4.x,
      > I lost the MS Office Sounds. I've checked the Options but
      > can find no where there to activate the sounds. There was
      > such an option in the previous version. The help file still
      > says the MS Office Sounds can be activated in NotePro.
      > Can anyone help? I really miss the sounds when doing
      > manual replacements.

      I recently had a similar problem. Turned out that the problem had
      nothing to do with NoteTab, but with the Microsoft Office sounds
      themselves. I uninstalled and reinstalled the Office Sounds and the
      problem disappeared.

      Marcelo

      -=-=-
      Uh-oh....AAAAAAHHHHHHH! Anonymous Enterprise crewman.
      * TagZilla 0.066 on Seamonkey 1.1
    • George W. Durman
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 10, 2007
        Thanks a million. Don't know what happened but ONE sound
        option in the MS Office Sound section had been changed to
        "None". Got it fixed.

        Thanks again,
        Sarge

        *********START OF ORIGINAL MESSAGE TEXT*********