MS Office Sounds in NotePro

  • George W. Durman
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 9, 2007
      I just recently paid for, downloaded, and installed the latest
      version of NoteTab Pro. Somehow in the upgrade from 4.x,
      I lost the MS Office Sounds. I've checked the Options but
      can find no where there to activate the sounds. There was
      such an option in the previous version. The help file still
      says the MS Office Sounds can be activated in NotePro.
      Can anyone help? I really miss the sounds when doing
      manual replacements.

      Thanks in Advance,
      Sarge