Re: [NTB] Need some help

  • Don - HtmlFixIt.com
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 3, 2007
      Hi all, I mean this totally kind so don't misread :-)
      This discussion is better placed either on the clips list or the html
      list for notetab.
      It exceeds the idea of the plain old notetab list.

      What you want can easily be achieved with clips. Someone already
      pointed out the regular expressions (they sure look confusing at first)
      can solve much of the issue if you wish. The person also pointed out
      that notetab 5.x and notetab 4.95 have different regular expression
      engines, the later version being much superior. It might be a good time
      for an update.

      Don
      >> I am new here. I hope that someone here might be able to offer their
      >> help. I am developing photo galleries for my site with pure CSS
      >> Tooltips. However, even with Crimson Editor or Note Tab Light, the
      >> work is slow going.

    • abairheart
      Message 2 of 10 , Apr 4, 2007
        At the level of NoteTab that you're using, the best way to handle this
        is to divide it up into several simple text replace ops:

        --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, "threerandot" <threerandot@...> wrote:

        to:

        In the search menu, select replace

        1. replace "<li><a" with "<li<span class="link"><a"
        Click "Replace ALL"

        Click "Replace all"

        etc.

        If that will not do it for you, you'll have to take a crash course in
        clip code. I.e. Read the entire help file.

        Abair