Version 5.2

  • Marcelo de Castro Bastos
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2007
      I just opened NoteTab Pro and was advised about the availability of
      version 5.2, with a link to download it -- which I promptly did.

      However, I couldn't avoid noticing that the new installer is
      significantly smaller (1881 kb) than the 5.1 installer I got when I
      purchased it (3080 kb). So, it apparently is an updater as opposed to a
      full installer.

      What I would like to know is:
      - do I have to keep both installer for a possible future reinstall?
      - What about future versions? If/when 5.3 is released, will I have to
      run three installers in sequence?
      - Is there a way for us registered users to download a full, updated
      installer?

      Marcelo

      -=-=-
      A hunch is creativity trying to tell you something.
      * TagZilla 0.066 on Seamonkey 1.1