otl and Document to HTML Conversion

  • sam_henry11
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 30, 2007
      Group,

      I have been getting re acquainted with Notetab-- Got my latest version
      of PRO.

      I am to do down and dirty html document that is nothing more than a
      bunch of notes and links to other documents on the file server.

      Using an outline works Great and is very fast to update and republish.

      The only thing is that I would like to modify what the
      Document-to-HTML actually does.
      I perform Modify->Document to HTML-->No Character conversion.

      Little things like mabye adding a few line breaks after each (Top Of
      Page), possibly background color, default text...

      Is there a way I can do that or maybe there is a clip that does the
      same thing?

      Or maybe I just need to put the HTML text in my intro page and
      manually paste the breaks each time I update.

      Thanks,
      Sam
    • Marcelo de Castro Bastos
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1, 2007
        I just opened NoteTab Pro and was advised about the availability of
        version 5.2, with a link to download it -- which I promptly did.

        However, I couldn't avoid noticing that the new installer is
        significantly smaller (1881 kb) than the 5.1 installer I got when I
        purchased it (3080 kb). So, it apparently is an updater as opposed to a
        full installer.

        What I would like to know is:
        - do I have to keep both installer for a possible future reinstall?
        - What about future versions? If/when 5.3 is released, will I have to
        run three installers in sequence?
        - Is there a way for us registered users to download a full, updated
        installer?

        Marcelo

        -=-=-
        A hunch is creativity trying to tell you something.
        * TagZilla 0.066 on Seamonkey 1.1