Re: Maximum Tabs in List displayed

  • lm_hamilton
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 13, 2007
      Mike,

      This is an issue I have noticed just recently.

      Part of it is the upper limit to the size of an INI file, of 64 KB.
      Although, my INI file is less than that size, and should have enough
      room to remember more files.

      I think it relates to how deep the files are in your directory
      structure. I have not had time to test this myself.

      If you move files from a directory in My Documents to a directory just
      off a drive letter, it will not have as long a path, and should allow
      for more files to be remembered.

      I am waiting for a response to this issue on another list.

      I recall that NoteTab 4.95 remembered far more files. It is possible
      that it is a limit in version 5.x.

      --
      Larry Hamilton
      Kairos Computer Solutions