Re: Digest form only

  • kim paterson
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 13, 2007
      Julie,

      Thank you for responding. I went into the main Yahoo Groups page, I am also now in another group, saw how I was signed up. It was correct, and no other email had been used--all messages were coming to the same email address.

      I went into Edit as suggested and did change the email address to a Yahoo one. All the individual messages were from: ntb-html@yahoogroups.com. Can you check to see if somehow I am on that list? If so, I do not want to be. Only the digest form for me.

      Thanks again
      Kimmer

    • Julie
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 13, 2007
        Hi Kimmer -

        Sent you a private email regarding this to your yahoo mail. :-)

        Julie