Digest form only

  • phlgentrails44
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 12, 2007
      Hello,

      I signed up for this group to be delivered in digest form only.
      However, on an increasing basis for the last two weeks, I have been
      receiving all the individual emails as well as the digest. I am new to
      groups so may be sending this to the wrong place.

      Can anyone tell me how to get on to only the Digest list?

      Kimmer
    • Julie
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 12, 2007
        Hi Kimmer

        >I signed up for this group to be delivered in digest form only.
        >However, on an increasing basis for the last two weeks, I have been
        >receiving all the individual emails as well as the digest. I am new to
        >groups so may be sending this to the wrong place.
        >
        >Can anyone tell me how to get on to only the Digest list?

        It looks as though you are set to digest looking at your subscription
        settings to the list. Could you have subscribed under a second email
        address maybe?

        For anyone interested you can change your settings by sending an email to
        notetab-digest@yahoogroups.com

        or

        go to
        http://groups.yahoo.com/mygroups

        click on Edit My Groups on the left, and adjust your message delivery
        accordingly.

        Julie
      • kim paterson
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 13, 2007
          Julie,

          Thank you for responding. I went into the main Yahoo Groups page, I am also now in another group, saw how I was signed up. It was correct, and no other email had been used--all messages were coming to the same email address.

          I went into Edit as suggested and did change the email address to a Yahoo one. All the individual messages were from: ntb-html@yahoogroups.com. Can you check to see if somehow I am on that list? If so, I do not want to be. Only the digest form for me.

          Thanks again
          Kimmer

        • Julie
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 13, 2007
            Hi Kimmer -

            Sent you a private email regarding this to your yahoo mail. :-)

            Julie