Header/Footers do not remain across NoteTab sessions

  • rbendett
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 10, 2007
      NoteTab Std v5.1/fv running on WinXP(SP2)
      I have the headers and footers set to print and they do but once I
      close NoteTab the next time I open NoteTab the headers and footers do
      not print unless I select File-Print Preview and print from there.
      After that they print just using the File-Print command until I close
      and reopen NoteTab again. Is this correct or do I not have some
      setting correct?