Re: [NTB] Jody passed away last night...

  • Joe Rose
    Message 1 of 20 , Mar 9, 2007
      It has been ages since I've visited the groups. It was an immediate
      great sadness to read this news about Jody. I only needed help a
      couple of times, (as I never got deep into Clip programming, etc.) but
      his willingness to help and his "going the extra mile" were impressive
      then, and appear to be illustrative of his life.

      I echo Steve's thoughts... humbling to know just how much influence
      one can be to thousands. May his kindnesses cause a like "kind tribe"
      to increase!

      Joe

      --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, <kalynuik1@...> wrote:

      > Jody will be solely missed by all.
      >
      > I remember years ago when Jody helped myself with a number of
      problems I had before I did some of my clipbooks, he always had the
      answer or knew where to get it, and even went out of his way to find
      the answer if he did not know. A truely dedicated person.

      > Jody, may you always influence our lives and be with us in our
      hearts, thank-you for everything, may you "Rest in Peace". Thank-you
      for being there.