  • Ray McDowell
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 5, 2007
      I would like to add my thoughts on Jody as well. I have been a full time user of many of his clips, yet at the same time had a constant frustration with him in his communications, whether it involved istructions or feedback.

      Still, NoteTab Pro is an indespensible tool for me, and Jody's promotion of the application was always undoubtedly sincere.

      I can't help but remember a quote regarding the death of someone that went something like, "We were much better off with him here, than we will be with him gone." Whatever my personal differences with Jody, I fully believe that statement about him.

      I'm not much for praying, primarily because I don't really feel I do it right, but I wholeheartedly hope that he is in a better place, at peace and immersed in the joy of his relationship with his God.

      "Anything is possible in God's time, but nothing is for sure" (Luka Bloom)

      Ray McDowell
      http://www.raymondmcdowell.com