I only knew Jody through email and the notetab board...

  • ken winston caine
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 5, 2007
      He was always helpful to me, from the time I started with Notetab
      Standard in 1998.

      Always knew I could count on him when I was having trouble
      understanding how to make Notetab do what I needed it to do. Or when it
      was misbehaving.

      And he created a powerful support community here. Everyone has been
      helpful each tme I've asked for assistance.

      I wouldn't even have known he had passed if I wasn't having a problem
      with Notetab Pro right now. I knew that if I came to this board, I'd
      have it solved within hours.

      Almost seems tacky to ask for help, given the current news. Except that
      this is a very helpful community, and Jody created that, and I'm sure
      he would expect that to continue.

      In that spirit, I'll go ahead and post my help request.
    • Ray McDowell
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 5, 2007
        I would like to add my thoughts on Jody as well. I have been a full time user of many of his clips, yet at the same time had a constant frustration with him in his communications, whether it involved istructions or feedback.

        Still, NoteTab Pro is an indespensible tool for me, and Jody's promotion of the application was always undoubtedly sincere.

        I can't help but remember a quote regarding the death of someone that went something like, "We were much better off with him here, than we will be with him gone." Whatever my personal differences with Jody, I fully believe that statement about him.

        I'm not much for praying, primarily because I don't really feel I do it right, but I wholeheartedly hope that he is in a better place, at peace and immersed in the joy of his relationship with his God.

        "Anything is possible in God's time, but nothing is for sure" (Luka Bloom)

        Ray McDowell
        http://www.raymondmcdowell.com