Jody funeral details

  • Eric Fookes
    Message 1 of 20 , Mar 1, 2007
      Hi everyone,

      Thanks for all the kind messages concerning Jody. His wife, Doreen, just
      sent the following details about the funeral:

      **********************
      Jody's funeral will be held next Wednesday, March 7 at 12 noon at Lewis
      Funeral Home in Milton on Hwy. 90. The burial will be at Barrancas
      Cemetery in Pensacola at 2 pm. On Tuesday, March 6, the funeral home
      will be open for visitors from 6-8 pm.
      **********************

      Sadly, I will not be able to attend the event due to visa issues.
      Perhaps one of you lives nearby and would like to attend the funeral?

      Eric Fookes
      http://www.fookes.com/
    • Eric Fookes
      Message 2 of 20 , Mar 2, 2007
        Hi everyone,

        Here is the home address of Jody's wife if you want to send a card or
        something else:

        Mrs. Doreen Adair
        10535 Pinewood Lane
        Milton, FL 32583
        USA

        Eric Fookes
        http://www.fookes.com/
      • Eric Fookes
        Message 3 of 20 , Mar 6, 2007
          Hi everyone,

          Here is the email address of Jody's wife if you want to write her a
          message: Doreen Adair <w8n4him@...>

          Spelling it out the address is w8n4him at earthlink dot net.

          And here is a copy of Jody's obituary:
          http://www.fookes.com/Jody_obituary.php

          Eric Fookes
          http://www.fookes.com/
        • Joe Rose
          Message 4 of 20 , Mar 9, 2007
            It has been ages since I've visited the groups. It was an immediate
            great sadness to read this news about Jody. I only needed help a
            couple of times, (as I never got deep into Clip programming, etc.) but
            his willingness to help and his "going the extra mile" were impressive
            then, and appear to be illustrative of his life.

            I echo Steve's thoughts... humbling to know just how much influence
            one can be to thousands. May his kindnesses cause a like "kind tribe"
            to increase!

            Joe

            --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, <kalynuik1@...> wrote:

            > Jody will be solely missed by all.
            >
            > I remember years ago when Jody helped myself with a number of
            problems I had before I did some of my clipbooks, he always had the
            answer or knew where to get it, and even went out of his way to find
            the answer if he did not know. A truely dedicated person.

            > Jody, may you always influence our lives and be with us in our
            hearts, thank-you for everything, may you "Rest in Peace". Thank-you
            for being there.