Re: [NTB] Jody passed away last night...

  • Carl Swann
    Message 1 of 20 , Mar 1, 2007
      --- Eric Fookes <egroups@...> wrote:

      > Hi everyone,
      >
      > I am sad to announce that Jody passed away last
      > night at around 2 am
      > (Florida time). Jody was a very good friend and he
      > will be greatly
      > missed. I am happy though that he's no longer
      > suffering and I believe he
      > is now with the Lord.

      May his soul find repose, and may peace envelop his
      friends and family. He was a friend and I will miss
      him.

      Carl Swann

      Get your own web address.
    • Eric Fookes
      Message 2 of 20 , Mar 1, 2007
        Hi everyone,

        Thanks for all the kind messages concerning Jody. His wife, Doreen, just
        sent the following details about the funeral:

        **********************
        Jody's funeral will be held next Wednesday, March 7 at 12 noon at Lewis
        Funeral Home in Milton on Hwy. 90. The burial will be at Barrancas
        Cemetery in Pensacola at 2 pm. On Tuesday, March 6, the funeral home
        will be open for visitors from 6-8 pm.
        **********************

        Sadly, I will not be able to attend the event due to visa issues.
        Perhaps one of you lives nearby and would like to attend the funeral?

        Eric Fookes
        http://www.fookes.com/
      • Eric Fookes
        Message 3 of 20 , Mar 2, 2007
          Hi everyone,

          Here is the home address of Jody's wife if you want to send a card or
          something else:

          Mrs. Doreen Adair
          10535 Pinewood Lane
          Milton, FL 32583
          USA

          Eric Fookes
          http://www.fookes.com/
        • Eric Fookes
          Message 4 of 20 , Mar 6, 2007
            Hi everyone,

            Here is the email address of Jody's wife if you want to write her a
            message: Doreen Adair <w8n4him@...>

            Spelling it out the address is w8n4him at earthlink dot net.

            And here is a copy of Jody's obituary:
            http://www.fookes.com/Jody_obituary.php

            Eric Fookes
            http://www.fookes.com/
          • Joe Rose
            Message 5 of 20 , Mar 9, 2007
              It has been ages since I've visited the groups. It was an immediate
              great sadness to read this news about Jody. I only needed help a
              couple of times, (as I never got deep into Clip programming, etc.) but
              his willingness to help and his "going the extra mile" were impressive
              then, and appear to be illustrative of his life.

              I echo Steve's thoughts... humbling to know just how much influence
              one can be to thousands. May his kindnesses cause a like "kind tribe"
              to increase!

              Joe

              --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, <kalynuik1@...> wrote:

              > Jody will be solely missed by all.
              >
              > I remember years ago when Jody helped myself with a number of
              problems I had before I did some of my clipbooks, he always had the
              answer or knew where to get it, and even went out of his way to find
              the answer if he did not know. A truely dedicated person.

              > Jody, may you always influence our lives and be with us in our
              hearts, thank-you for everything, may you "Rest in Peace". Thank-you
              for being there.