Re: [NTB] Start minimized in system tray?

  • hsavage
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 19, 2007
      claesgn43 wrote:
      > Hello

      > I have NoteTab Pro in my Autostart folder, and I have
      > checked "Icon in system tray" and "Close to system tray"
      > since that suits me fine. But I would also like NTP to start
      > minimized in the tray when I boot up. Is this possible? I
      > *think* that is how it used to be when I worked with earlier
      > versions of NTP some years ago, but now, with a brand new
      > version, I can't figure it out. Tip, anyone?

      > //Claes

      Claes,

      Very easy, go to 'C:\Documents and Settings\User\Start
      Menu\Programs\Startup' folder. User may be User, your name, etc.,
      whatever you chose during initialization.

      Right-click the NotePro shortcut, click Properties

      In the middle of the Properties dialog is a selection 'Run' with 3
      choices to choose from, Normal Window, Minimized, Maximized.

      Choose Run Minimized, click OK to close the dialog and you have it at
      next reboot.

      ºvº SL-2-150
      2007.02.19 - 15.01.17

      Rules guys wish girls knew...
      "If you ask a question you don't want an answer to,
      expect an answer you don't want to hear."

      ¤ hrs ø hsavage@...