Start minimized in system tray?

  • claesgn43
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 19, 2007
      Hello

      I have NoteTab Pro in my Autostart folder, and I have checked "Icon in
      system tray" and "Close to system tray" since that suits me fine. But I
      would also like NTP to start minimized in the tray when I boot up. Is
      this possible? I *think* that is how it used to be when I worked with
      earlier versions of NTP some years ago, but now, with a brand new
      version, I can't figure it out. Tip, anyone?

      //Claes
    • hsavage
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 19, 2007
        claesgn43 wrote:
        > Hello

        > I have NoteTab Pro in my Autostart folder, and I have
        > checked "Icon in system tray" and "Close to system tray"
        > since that suits me fine. But I would also like NTP to start
        > minimized in the tray when I boot up. Is this possible? I
        > *think* that is how it used to be when I worked with earlier
        > versions of NTP some years ago, but now, with a brand new
        > version, I can't figure it out. Tip, anyone?

        > //Claes

        Claes,

        Very easy, go to 'C:\Documents and Settings\User\Start
        Menu\Programs\Startup' folder. User may be User, your name, etc.,
        whatever you chose during initialization.

        Right-click the NotePro shortcut, click Properties

        In the middle of the Properties dialog is a selection 'Run' with 3
        choices to choose from, Normal Window, Minimized, Maximized.

        Choose Run Minimized, click OK to close the dialog and you have it at
        next reboot.

        ºvº SL-2-150
        2007.02.19 - 15.01.17

        Rules guys wish girls knew...
        "If you ask a question you don't want an answer to,
        expect an answer you don't want to hear."

        ¤ hrs ø hsavage@...