Feature request

  • jhrlindsay
    Message 1 of 12 , Feb 19, 2007
      Sometimes I have to deal with older programming languages (Cobol 85,
      Fortran <= 8x, various assemblers ....) or would like to use visual
      text alignment to organize my work (SNOBOL4, any of the free-form
      languages). I would appreciate the ability to have some feint but
      visible vertical lines at character positions (horrors - punched card
      columns - monospaced fonts ...) and have the ability to tab to a
      vertical line. I'd like it to be able to attach the vertical line
      setup (and other attributes ?) to a file type (file name extension ?).

      Good work on Note Tab though.

      John.