Opening Multiple Files in 4.95

  • itgurunum1
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 1, 2007
      I've used Notepad Lite for YEARS and love it. However, recently for
      whatever reason I cannot open up more than one file at a time (unless
      it's a text file) by either double-clicking more files or selecting
      multiple and opening them. I use .css and .php files a lot and have
      had no problems with opening more than one file at a time in Notepad
      Lite until just now. Drag and drop works fine. Never had this problem
      before. Even after uninstalling and reinstalling same problem.
    • Pat Drummond
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 9, 2007
        --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, "itgurunum1" <itgurunum1@...> wrote:

        > I've used Notepad Lite for YEARS and love it. However, recently for
        > whatever reason I cannot open up more than one file at a time ..

        Why not upgrade to the latest version. You can install it in a
        separate folder until you duplicate any customization from the old
        one. Find the Notetab software in a folder called C:\Program
        Files\NoteTab.. and the subfolder Libraries. Your Clip library NAME is
        a file called NAME.clb. Just copy your old clb's to the new one. When
        you are happy with it, uninstall the old version.
      • Jeff Scism
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 9, 2007
          Multiples turned on?

          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 10, 2007
            Pat:

            >Why not upgrade to the latest version.

            I am - Notepad 4.95 - same issue.

            Jeff:

            > Multiples turned on?

            Multiple Instances off so that all file load in tabs in one window.
            Always worked before. Now doesn't.