How convert Notetab links to webpage links?

  • frenzology
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2007
      Hi all,
      Brief question,
      Is there any way to convert NTab hyperlinks =>
      (...as in [ Topic Heading ], which links to a [ Topic Heading^b ],
      which then can link back up to [ Topic Heading ])
      => To webpage hyperlinks, that is, keeping as the same idea,
      [ Topic Heading ] to [ Topic Heading ], in HTML or whatever.
      I'm sure I could learn HTML & how to write that in my own clipbook,
      but is there already some clipbook function that does this?

      On Jody's 'NoteTabber's Assistant Page'.
      http://www.notetab.net/html/library.htm
      I found the clipbook "Outline Stuff" which can convert...
      "* Outline to Pages...Converts an Outline to web pages."
      but could not see any function to convert all Notetab hyperlinks.

      Thanks,
      Pete, NY, USA