Re: [NTB] NoteTab Light

  • Greg Chapman
    Message 1 of 12 , Jan 24, 2007
      Hi Junebug,

      On 24 Jan 07 16:25 "junebug7242000" <junebug724@...> said:
      > I've used NTL to create a list of documents. My list has
      > disappeared and I can't get to it. Seems all I get is a list
      > of recent modifications to the system. Can anyone help me?
      > Thanks!

      NoteTab does nothing strange in the way it saves documents. It's
      possible you haven't recalled the file name or location correctly.

      Where did you put this documents?
      What did you call the file?
      What special "NoteTabby" things did you do when you created the file?

      Greg

      Yahoo! Messenger - with free PC-PC calling and photo sharing. http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com
    • Corl DeLuna
      Message 2 of 12 , Jan 24, 2007
        Hi Junebug,

        See if you can find it by going to File > Reopen and see if it's on the list
        of files you've recently worked on in NoteTab.

        Best,
        Corl

        _____

        <mailto:junebug724%40verizon.net> net> said:
        > I've used NTL to create a list of documents. My list has
        > disappeared and I can't get to it. Seems all I get is a list
        > of recent modifications to the system. Can anyone help me?
        > Thanks!

        NoteTab does nothing strange in the way it saves documents. It's
        possible you haven't recalled the file name or location correctly.

        Where did you put this documents?
        What did you call the file?
        What special "NoteTabby" things did you do when you created the file?

        Greg

      • Dave
        Message 3 of 12 , Jan 25, 2007
          Hi
          If you running XP use "start+f " and put something that was in the documents
          or one of the documents name and it should find it for you.
          THANKYOU DAVE M

          > I've used NTL to create a list of documents. My list has disappeared
          > and I can't get to it. Seems all I get is a list of recent
          > modifications to the system. Can anyone help me? Thanks!
          > Junebug7242000

          > Yahoo! Groups Links

        • JUNE MEEKS

            > I've used NTL to create a list of documents. My list has disappeared
            > and I can't get to it. Seems all I get is a list of recent
            > modifications to the system. Can anyone help me? Thanks!
            > Junebug7242000

            > Yahoo! Groups Links

          • JUNE MEEKS

              <mailto:junebug724%40verizon.net> net> said:
              > I've used NTL to create a list of documents. My list has
              > disappeared and I can't get to it. Seems all I get is a list
              > of recent modifications to the system. Can anyone help me?
              > Thanks!

              NoteTab does nothing strange in the way it saves documents. It's
              possible you haven't recalled the file name or location correctly.

              Where did you put this documents?
              What did you call the file?
              What special "NoteTabby" things did you do when you created the file?

              Greg

            • JUNE MEEKS

                <mailto:junebug724%40verizon.net> net> said:
                > I've used NTL to create a list of documents. My list has
                > disappeared and I can't get to it. Seems all I get is a list
                > of recent modifications to the system. Can anyone help me?
                > Thanks!

                NoteTab does nothing strange in the way it saves documents. It's
                possible you haven't recalled the file name or location correctly.

                Where did you put this documents?
                What did you call the file?
                What special "NoteTabby" things did you do when you created the file?

                Greg

              • mwhittaker1024
                Message 7 of 12 , Dec 29, 2009
                  Is there a way to reassign Ctrl-W from Word Wrap to Close (document)?

                  Thanks

                  Mark
                • loro
                  Message 8 of 12 , Dec 29, 2009
                    mwhittaker1024 wrote:
                    >Is there a way to reassign Ctrl-W from Word Wrap to Close (document)?

                    Afraid not. That's only available in Pro and Standard. Search Help
                    for "Shortcuts.dat".

                    Lotta
                  • hsavage
                    Message 9 of 12 , Dec 29, 2009
                      mwhittaker1024 wrote:
                      > Is there a way to reassign Ctrl-W from Word Wrap to Close (document)?
                      >
                      > Thanks
                      >
                      > Mark

                      Mark,

                      Yes, there is a way.

                      In NoteTabs main/home folder find the file shortcuts.dat. It's a
                      text file so load it in NoteTab to edit.

                      Add this line to 'shortcuts.dat';

                      Ctrl+W File/Close Document

                      Close and Reopen NoteTab, Ctrl+W should now close the focused document.

                      ºvº SL_day# 363 - created 2009.12.29_15.51.52

                      What's the difference between a bad golfer and a bad skydiver?
                      A bad golfer goes, Whack, Damn.
                      A bad skydiver goes Damn, Whack.
                      • -Unknown

                      € hrs € hsavage € pobox € com

                    • hsavage
                      Message 10 of 12 , Dec 29, 2009
                        loro wrote:
                        > mwhittaker1024 wrote:
                        >> Is there a way to reassign Ctrl-W from Word Wrap to Close (document)?
                        >
                        > Afraid not. That's only available in Pro and Standard. Search Help
                        > for "Shortcuts.dat".
                        >
                        > Lotta

                        Lotta,

                        Sorry, I answered without realizing 'Light' was the program in question.

                        ºvº SL_day# 363 - created 2009.12.29_15.56.58

                        What's the difference between a bad golfer and a bad skydiver?
                        A bad golfer goes, Whack, Damn.
                        A bad skydiver goes Damn, Whack.
                        • -Unknown

                        € hrs € hsavage € pobox € com

                      • Sheri
                        Message 11 of 12 , Dec 30, 2009
                          --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, "mwhittaker1024" <mwhittaker1024@...> wrote:

                          > Is there a way to reassign Ctrl-W from Word Wrap to Close (document)?

                          Yes there is a way to do it (even for Light). Join the clips list and see here if you want to pursue it:

                          Sheri