Colour option problem

  • Pat Drummond
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 14, 2007
      I set Options > Tab bar > Active = yellow, Modified = pink.
      When I select an active/modified tab, I get pink text on yellow, which
      is unreadable. Black text would be better than reverse colour, or even
      providing a text colour choice for each background.
      My wish list would also contain a tab/double click option. This could
      be used to save, close, save+close, or save first time -close second time.

      Otherwise a great product - my own libraries save me a huge amount of
      time creating, updating and even publishing web pages.
    • Pete Turner
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 14, 2007
        Pat Drummond wrote:

        > My wish list would also contain a tab/double click option. This could
        > be used to save, close, save+close, or save first time -close
        > second time.

        Pat,

        If you have a three-button mouse, or a two-button mouse with a wheel,
        the following tip might be of interest:

        Middle-clicking (or wheel-clicking) on a tab will close the tab (if
        the tab document has unsaved changes, you will be prompted to save with
        yes/no/cancel options). This is a standard feature of the tab control,
        and will work with most applications that have a tabbed document
        interface, provided the application developer has enabled the feature.

        Pete