How can I make a "mail merge" document and create a variety of letters?

  • timrneufeld
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 5, 2007
      Sorry, I just "know" NoteTab can do it...but, I can't figure it
      out...how can I do it...I want to have a template and then merge that
      with a bunch of files (which I don't know how to link to the original
      template) so I can easily create 65 new "documents", based on the
      original template...

      I know to you computerer-doc people, I sound like an idot...but that is
      what I am...a document-merge idiot...

      Please help...I am drowning in paperwork!

      Cheers, later, Tim
    • Don - HtmlFixIt.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 5, 2007
        timrneufeld wrote:
        > Sorry, I just "know" NoteTab can do it...but, I can't figure it
        > out...how can I do it...I want to have a template and then merge that
        > with a bunch of files (which I don't know how to link to the original
        > template) so I can easily create 65 new "documents", based on the
        > original template...
        >
        > I know to you computerer-doc people, I sound like an idot...but that is
        > what I am...a document-merge idiot...
        >
        > Please help...I am drowning in paperwork!
        >
        > Cheers, later, Tim

        Of course it can. Give more details to THE CLIPS LIST. I don't think
        there is a native function, but a clip can do most anything.