Re: How to create Win2K Shortcut to NTP text file?

  • abairheart
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 28, 2006
      This is really a Windows question, rather than a Notetab one.

      But here is how to get started:

      Open your Start menu, Place your cursor on the shortcut in question
      and RIGHT-click on it. Now select Properties in the menu that pops up.

      In the new pop-up window there should be several tabs, select them one
      by one, looking for the values in:

      Location
      Target
      and
      Start-in boxes.

      These values will tell you or your helpers what to expect from the
      shortcut.

      Good luck.

      Abair

      --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, "Clueless in Seattle"