Re: [NTB] Re: Print Preview in NTP 4.95

  • hsavage
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 7, 2006
      Greg Chapman wrote:
      > Hi Clueless,
      >
      > On 06 Dec 06 21:20 "Clueless in Seattle" <will_aka_clueless@...>
      > said:
      >> Would you happen to know where I could find step-by-step
      >> instructions on how to install TxtPrint in NTP 4.95.
      >
      > I'm afraid that I'm now running v5. It has no reference to TxtPrint

      ClueLess,

      The following links are available on the 'NoteTab.com' site.

      This first link is to download the TxtPrint program;

      http://notetab.com/ftp/txtprinten10.zip

      I'm using NTP V5 but I retained TxtPrint, it offers functionality not
      available in the 'Print' function of NoteTab.

      I installed TxtPrint into a subfolder of NoteTab, you have to create the
      folder and place it there manually.

      This second link is to download the clipbook library to use with
      TxtPrint, author unknown.

      http://notetab.com/clipbooks/txtprint.zip

      Place this clipbook library into the NoteTab 'libraries' folder. When
      you first run one of the included clips you'll be prompted to select the
      location(folder) of the TxtPrint program, the location is saved in
      NotePro.ini.

      On subsequent uses you shouldn't have to relocate TxtPrint, its location
      is already saved in th ini file.

      Having done the above I added icons to a personal clipbar so TxtPrint
      would be readily available whenever using NoteTab.

      ºvº
      2006.12.07
      -Newspaper HeadLine...
      "Deer Kill 17,000"