Re: Optional New Line, rather than Cr, Ff?

  • Sheri
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 5, 2006
      I posted a reply to this thread via the web interface, but never
      received it in email.

      Wonder if anyone else got it.

      You can see it here:

      Sheri
    • Julie
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 5, 2006
        Not yet but I wouldn't be surprised if it was still yet to arrive!

        At 05:42 PM 12/5/2006, Sheri wrote:

        >I posted a reply to this thread via the web interface, but never
        >received it in email.
        >
        >Wonder if anyone else got it.
        >
        >You can see it here:

        >Regards,
        >Sheri

      • Corl DeLuna
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 5, 2006
          I got it at Tuesday, December 05, 2006 9:10 AM

          _____

          I posted a reply to this thread via the web interface, but never
          received it in email.

          Wonder if anyone else got it.

          You can see it here:

          groups.yahoo.com/group/notetab/message/19482

          Regards,
          Sheri