RE: [NTB] How to display the Clipbook?

  • Corl DeLuna
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 5, 2006
      Glad that helped.

      For Favorites, use an icon called Quick List, (If it's not there right click
      the tool bar > Properties... and show it). Quick List can show servel
      things, so right click in the Quick List window and select Favorites from
      the middle selection. Hope that does it for you.

      Best,
      Corl

      P.S. I'm a freak about doing daily backups of my entire My Documents, I also
      backup the NoteTab folder with all my templates, clip libraries and
      NotePro.ini, this where most of the NTP preferences are located, so if I
      need to recover any of these files I can always go back to yesterdays
      backup.

      _____